Sunday 22 November 2015

The Farewell sermon Exercise

      Study Questions of The Farewell sermon :-

(1) Q .. When and where did the Holy Prophet (SAW) deliver his last sermon ?
     Ans..  The Holy Prophet (SAW)  deliverd his last semon on the ninth day of Dul Hijjah the Uranah valley of mount Arafat .
(2) Q .. whom did the Holy Prophet (SAW) ask to repeat the sermon sentence by sentence after him and why ?
Ans ... the Holy Prophet (SAW) asked Rabah Ibn Umayya Ibn Khalaf to repeat the sermon sentence by sentence after him so that all the crowd of the pilgrims could hear it.
(3) Q .. State in Your own words what did the Holy Prophet (SAW) say about the sanctity of life and property of Muslim brethren ?
Ans .. the Prophet (SAW) said that the life and property are a sacred trust amongst themselves. The lives and property are  as sacred as this month , day and this city of Makkah is sacred for them .

12 comments:

  1. Need more answers plzzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where were the rest questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is very short it will not fulfill the demands of paper for getting the marks.
    please make the long answer of the question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please also give the answers of Question 8 ,9 And 10

    ReplyDelete


  5. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased give all 7 question of this chapter

    ReplyDelete